Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce. Choose From A Delicious Array Of Authentic Italian Pasta Sauces. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add ravioli and Roma tomatoes.
Stir in the chopped basil, if using. Meanwhile cook the ravioli following the packet directions. Drain and serve with the Tomato and Basil Sauce. You can cook Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce
- You need 500 gr of ravioli or pasta with spinach and cheese filling.
- You need 500 ml of tomato paste.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 can of button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh basil (I didn't have it).
- It’s 1 of tap salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s As needed of Water to boil ravioli.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Press and seal fresh basil leaves in homemade pasta dough to make three-cheese ravioli that are as beautiful as they are delicious, paired in this recipe with a no-fuss, no-cook fresh tomato sauce. Ricotta Basil Ravioli and Tomato Cream Sauce. Cook ravioli according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Cook ravioli according to packet directions.
Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce instructions
- Boil the water in a pot, add ravioli while the water is boiling, cook ravioli well..
- In the meantime, we cook the tomato and basil sauce. Preheat the saute pan with cooking oil, put chopped garlic in and stir it until half cooked..
- Add mushroom, stir them we until well done..
- Add tomato paste, salt, and pepper, mix them well..
- Add a cup of water and stir it well to the perfect thickness (not too thick and not too watery) sprinkle fresh and dried basil and cook for a minute..
- When the ravioli cooked well, drain the water and mix it to the sauce well..
- Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce is ready to enjoy..
For the tomato sauce, brown the garlic in a dash of olive oil. Add plenty of salt to the water, even if it doesn't call for it. You want the salt to taste like the ocean. Add salt, pepper, and olive oil to taste. We are always trying to come up with quick and easy dinner recipes.