Coconut+avocado+corn salad. Plate the avocado dip in a shallow bowl with the corn salad over top. Fill a large stock pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Five ears of corn, shaved in quick fashion, then sautéed in a bit of butter.
Shake to emulsify and set aside. Add the lettuce and radishes to a large serving. Transfer corn, beans and tomato to bowl with dressing and gently toss to coat. You can have Coconut+avocado+corn salad by using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Coconut+avocado+corn salad
- It’s 2 of avocados, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut in thin slices.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil & thyme.
Topped with a delicious homemade vinaigrette! Made the Avocado Corn Salad for a family gathering last w/e. Was a big hit with people asking for the recipe. I have never bbq'd my corn in the husks.
Coconut+avocado+corn salad step by step
- Mix avocado+coconut+corns. Separately, mix all the other ingredients well in a spray bottle or in a bowl..
- Just sprinkle the dressing nicely over the salad and enjoy. So yummy salad! Stay safe, stay healthy, and happy!.
Bacon Avocado Salad “Light and fresh-tasting. Kale, Quinoa, and Avocado Salad “One of our favorites! Very healthy and very good.” – CookingMoore. Most Made Today Kale, Quinoa, and Avocado Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette. Last night, Lu and I went out to a restaurant in Chelsea called Toro.