Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce. Ingredients and more details. -Marinara Sauce -Coconut oil (optional, you can use it if the meat don't have enough oil in it). Colorful Tortellini and Meat Ravioli with Cream Sauce. Ground Meat and Ham Ravioli with Tomato Sauce.
Skillet Ravioli with Meat Sauce for TwoCully's Kitchen. Baked Ravioli & Meat Sauce. click here to see more like this. Alfredo Sauce on Pasta w/ Meatballs. You can have Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce
- Prepare of Ravioli Dough.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Flour.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Filling & Sauce.
- It’s 1.25 of Lbs. Ground Beef.
- It’s 1.25 Lbs of Ground Pork.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 of Scallions.
- You need 3 of Mushrooms.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Jar of Pasta Sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 5 of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need of Italian Seasonings.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Parsley Flakes (Garnish).
Three cheese ravioli topped with delicious homemade meat sauce. It's a tomato based pasta sauce loaded with beef and veggies. #recipe #dinner #meal. Wonderful easy dish that will please even the hungriest family members. Complete nutrition information for Cheese Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce from Olive Garden including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens.
Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce step by step
- Make dough by making a well in the middle of the flour. Place the eggs in the well and stir. Gradually pull in flour until you get a dough. Knead dough and wrap in plastic. Allow it to rest for 45-60 minutes..
- Prep veggies and season meat..
- Half way through cooking the ground meats, add in the jalapeños and half of the diced mushrooms. Cook until meat is done. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve. (Do not clean pan).
- Add onion and garlic into pan with the drippings from the meat. Cook for a couple minutes. Add in the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Season sauce and add in a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer on low heat..
- Divide dough into quarters. Flour ravioli pan and place filling into depressions. I found that by rolling the dough thin, I can fill and seal the ravioli with one sheet of dough. Return any unused meat to the sauce. Keep on low heat and stir occasionally..
- Using a rolling pin, roll over the ravioli plate to free them. Place on a sheet to dry for 20 minutes or so. Save scrap dough. You can cut them into extra noodles). Boil ravioli about 4 minutes. Ladle a couple scoops of pasta water into the sauce to thin it out..
- Serve. I topped mine with shredded cheddar and made some garlic cheese bread..
Meat ravioli were my favourite and, indeed, are the traditional – and the most popular – ravioli, served with melted butter fl avoured with fresh sage and garlic. It makes a pasta that is less delicate and less smooth in texture, but with a definite flavour, particularly suitable for vegetable sauces. RAVIOLI,MEAT-FILLED,W/ TOMATO SAU OR MEAT SAU,CND product. Soups, Sauces & Gravies soups, sauces, gravies nutrients. Restaurant foods restaurant food & meals nutrition.