Sour Chinese stir fry marinade.
You can create Sour Chinese stir fry marinade by using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it:
Ingredients of Sour Chinese stir fry marinade
- It’s 60 ml of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Chinkiang vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine or dry sherry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Cilantro for garnish.
Sour Chinese stir fry marinade instructions
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add meat of choice and marinade for 30-60 minutes.
- Stir fry vegetables with a tbsp of oil, and then remove from pan..
- Remove meat from marinade and reserve the marinade. Cook meat with 1/2 tbsp of oil. When meat is almost done, add vegetables and the rest of marinade. Stir fry until meat and marinade are safely cooked..