Four cheese fried ravioli. All Reviews for Homemade Four Cheese Ravioli. Homemade Four Cheese Ravioli is the best dinner recipe! Flavorful Italian cheeses perfectly wrapped in homemade pasta dough is pure comfort food.
Plain cheese ravioli don't pack as much of a punch and get a little lost in the breading. Four Cheese Ravioli With Rosemary Butter Sauce. The ravioli can wait for several hours before they are cooked. You can cook Four cheese fried ravioli using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Four cheese fried ravioli
- Prepare 1 package of store bought ravioli.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of italian seasoned Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley to garnish.
- You need of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1-2 cups of oil.
- It’s of Marinara sauce to dip.
Turn them over every once in a while so that they dry evenly. (The ravioli can be frozen at this point for future use.) Four Cheese Ravioli is baked in a robust Marinara sauce topped with breadcrumbs. Even filled and shaped pastas like this heart-shaped ravioli are easy and fun to make. (On that note, are there readers that would be interested in a I have been making this particular ravioli filling for quite a while, and it is always a winner at our house. You could certainly use any combination of. This Four Cheese Ravioli was the answer to my problem!
Four cheese fried ravioli instructions
- First you start with putting your 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk them. Then you put the breadcrumbs in another bowl. You bread each individual ravioli in the egg then in the breadcrumbs. Make sure you shake off any excess breadcrumbs and put to the side..
- Once you breaded enough raviolis you take out a pan to fry them in. (I used a cast iron pan buy you can use any frying pan) Put the oil in the pan and heat it up. Once it’s hot then you start adding the ravioli. Cook about 1-3 minutes on each side until you see that golden brownish color on them..
- Once done place on napkins then you top it off with some fresh parsley and some freshly grated Parmesan !.
Here is a great recipe for the 'house special' ravioli that I created from those I tasted in an Italian restaurant. Do not be intimidated by the long lists of ingredients, it's well worth the effort! Press to seal and then using a ravioli cutter, cut out each filled dough area, placing your ravioli on a lightly flour towel and cover until you're ready to cook them. Breaded Cheese Ravioli fried to perfection served with a warm marinara sauce. Oil to fry in' I used Canola.