Maple BBQ Pork Chops.
You can have Maple BBQ Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple BBQ Pork Chops
- It’s 3 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon-molasses grill seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Maple BBQ Pork Chops instructions
- Combine bbq sauce, maple, and espresso powder in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer while pork cooks..
- Toss pork chops with enough olive oil to cover. Season. Bake at 350° until desired doneness..
- Brush chops with sauce during last five minutes of cooking..
- Garnish with crispy bacon..
- Variations; Coffee, scallions, shallots, mustard, basil, molasses, brown sugar, liquid smoke, vanilla, blueberries, vinegar.