Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding). Arroz con Leche is one of the world's favorite desserts. Citrus essences of orange and lemon are the hallmarks of this Spanish version and add to the This Arroz con Leche recipe is equally satisfying served warm after dinner or cold as a refreshing snack. Make rice pudding for your family tonight for.
This classic arroz con leche recipe is served in households all over Spain. Rice Atole (Mexican Rice Pudding/Arroz Con Leche). Puerto Rican Arroz Con Leche (Rice With Milk). You can have Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding)
- Prepare of arroz de grano corto (short grain rice).
- It’s of agua (water).
- Prepare of cascara de limon (lemon peel).
- It’s of rama de canela (cinnamon stick).
- It’s of leche (milk).
- It’s of azucar blanca (sugar).
- It’s of sal (salt).
- You need of canela en polvo (powder cinnamon).
- It’s of vainilla (vanilla) -OPTIONAL.
Some say that Arroz con Leche descends from the Moorish occupation of Spain centuries ago, as may be evidenced by the traditionally Arabic mixture of cinnamon and rice. This creamy dessert may be savored warm or cold, though most Spanish establishments tend to serve arroz con leche straight. Arroz con Leche, in English “Rice Pudding” or “Rice with Milk”, is one of the easiest and most traditional desserts of Spanish cuisine and that is why I have chosen it to introduce the Spanish recipes category. In today's recipe I will show you everything you need to know so that your Arroz. ¡¡¡¡¡ arroz con leche!!!!
Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding) instructions
- Place the rice, water, cinnamon stick and lemon peel in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat until rice is cooked..
- Then add the milk, salt and sugar. Stir often to keep from sticking to the bottpm of the pot..
- Cook until you get a creamier texture. When finished remove from pan and sprinkle the top with powder cinnamon..
- Variations: You can use sweetened condensed milk or evaporated milk instead of regular milk, or u can mix them up, depending on the texture you wish to achieve..
This Lovely Rice pudding is a very typical dessert in Spain, is so tasty! This is the recipe my Mum used to make when I was little, so why don't you try it? is very simple to make it! This Mexican Rice Pudding recipe, or Arroz Con Leche, uses no eggs. So there is no need to cook the eggs. Instead, this rice pudding uses sweetened Mexican Rice – or Spanish Rice, with its bold Mexican flavors, will make your taste buds do a salsa dance, which makes it a perfect side dish for.