Italian Style Chicken.
You can cook Italian Style Chicken using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Style Chicken
- You need of chicken.
- You need of mushrooms.
- It’s of double cream.
- Prepare of pasta (fusilli).
- Prepare of creme fraiche.
- You need of onions based on their sizes.
- It’s of gloves of garlic.
- You need of ground paprika.
- It’s of Some oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black ground pepper.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Some fresh basil leaves for decoration.
Italian Style Chicken step by step
- I have used 3 smaller onions, but from a normal size 1-1,5 should do it..
- Dice the onions.
- And slice the mushrooms.
- Cut the chicken to strips, put some salt and pepper on it..
- Cut the garlic into really small dice or press it with a garlic press..
- In boiling water we start cooking the pasta. I usually put a little oil on the water, so the pasta won't be sticky. Also a little bit of salt in the water is needed. We don't want to overcook the pasta, just al dente..
- Meanwhile we start to cook the diced onions on a little oil..
- After a while we add the chicken to it..
- And then cook it for a while..
- When it's all cooked we add the garlic and the mushrooms….
- … then the red paprika powder….
- … then cream and the creme fraiche, finally the pasta. Basically we just mix together all the ingredients. (except parmesan and basil.).
- After this we just need to make sure that the chicken is all cooked and the pasta as well on a good level how you like it… Also you can adjust salt and pepper..
- When serving, put some grated parmesan and cut fresh basil leaves on the pasta..