Salmon and avo pasta. Spelt pasta lends this dish a lovely nutty flavour and is higher in fibre than regular pasta. Complete with smoked salmon and avocado tossed with lemon and parsley. Toss the avocado sauce through the pasta with the salmon and the reserved cooking water.
Pasta Salmon popular dish in the Italian dinner. Add a layer of smoked salmon, covering all the avocado, then lift off the ring to leave a three tiered stack. Smoked salmon with pasta in a sauce of shallots, garlic, white wine, lemon, and cream, with toasted pine nuts and parsley. You can cook Salmon and avo pasta using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon and avo pasta
- You need of Main ingredients.
- Prepare 75 g of whole wheat fusilli.
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet.
- It’s of Coriander.
- It’s of Frozen peas.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- It’s of Spinach.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare Half of a large avocado.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chilli flakes (or chilli oil as a substitute for olive oil).
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice (half lemon).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic granules.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Parsley.
What I love about this recipe, other than the ingredients (smoked salmon, pine nuts, yum!) is that it can be pulled together so quickly and it's not. Leftover salmon gets a recipe remake with bowtie pasta, fresh asparagus, and dill in this super simple Parmesan cream sauce that makes meal Then, stir in the lemon zest, Parmesan, dill, and salmon and cook until heated through. Add the pasta and asparagus to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.. With Salmon Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Salmon and avo pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Oil a small baking dish. Remove salmon from packaging and place in the dish. Season with salt, pepper and coriander. This cooks for 10-15 minutes..
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions..
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pip. Then, divide the centre into squares by scoring lines horizontally and diagonally (be careful as the avocado skin can be thin and then knife can go through!).
- Scoop the inside out into a small bowl. Add oil, chilli, garlic, lemon, parsley and salt and pepper and mash with a fork (or however you think is best) until smooth..
- By now, the pasta and salmon should almost be cooked, so next, boil the peas and broccoli. About 3 mins to be exact..
- At the same time, get a small frying pan and wilt the spinach..
- Drain the veg and pasta and then put back in the pan you used to cook. Add the spinach and the avocado and mix together. Place in a bowl with the salmon on top..
Angel Hair Pasta With Creamy Salmon Sauce, Salmon Sauce With Pasta, Honey Salmon With Snappy Couscous. Angel Hair Pasta With Creamy Salmon SauceKids Eat by Shanai. cream, whiskey, parsley, butter, angel hair pasta, lemons, skinless salmon. Avocado pasta is quick, easy, and dairy-free. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in a pan of salted boiling water, then drain. This method of cooking salmon makes for such tasty fish that you might want to serve it on its own.