Alfredo tortellini. Easy Garlic Alfredo Tortellini – So simple, so easy, and just amazingly creamy. Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Soup is like your favorite chicken Alfredo recipe with vegetables in a rich and velvety soup. It is warm and comforting and utterly happy-dance inducing!
This TORTELLINI ALFREDO is a home run every time! Looking for a new addition to your cooking-for-two collection? If using dry tortellini, boil water and add tortellini, cook as directed and drain (have tortellini (If using fresh Alfredo sauce, set aside until last couple of steps.) Add tortellini, alfredo sauce and. You can have Alfredo tortellini using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo tortellini
- Prepare 1 of Frozen bag tortellini half bag of meat and half bag of cheese.
- Prepare 2 (22 oz) of jarsAlfredo sauce.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 oz of bacon bits.
Who loves to set it and forget it? Everyone who's ever loved a slow cooker, which is why recipe developer and blogger Samantha Skaggs devoted an entire cookbook to making the most of this. Eric loves tortellini – it is such an easy dinner for me to make. If you do make the The BEST Alfredo Tortellini Recipe please comment and let us know what you think 🙂.
Alfredo tortellini step by step
- Follow instructions on back of tortellini. After boiling the pasta drain it. Put the tortellini back in the pot..
- Then take 2 22oz jars of alfredo sauce and pour over already boiled tortellini..
- Warm it up on medium heat add in bacon bits. Plate it up and top with cheeses. Serve with garlic bread and a salad. Enjoy..
Use premade cheese tortellini, leftover turkey, and prepared Alfredo sauce to make a dish that is fast, easy, and a little bit more special than Turkey and Tortellini Alfredo. Chicken Tortellini Alfredo with homemade Alfredo sauce. Put it together with fresh vegetables, chicken and cheese tortellini. They all combine to make a wonderful Italian taste sensation. Tortellini and smoked sausage in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce!