Sausage Chili Sauce.
You can cook Sausage Chili Sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Chili Sauce
- Prepare 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 2-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Sausage Chili Sauce step by step
- Start browning the meat. Add the spices after7 minutes. Dice the onion and add to the meat mixture. Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the tomato sauce and the diced tomatoes. Salt to taste. Simmer 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.