Chocolate Banana Bread.
You can have Chocolate Banana Bread using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Bread
- You need 120 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 30 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 150 gr of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 150 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas (mash).
- It’s of Mocha glaze:.
- You need 5 tbs of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbs of espresso coffee (liquid).
- Prepare of Almond streusel:.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped almond.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tbs of brown / palm sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Chocolate Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven into 160°C..
- Prepare streusel by pour all the ingredients into one bowl. Mixed them well until you find crumbly consistency. Bake thrm aroun 15 minutes or until it is fragrant..
- Mix all dry ingredients (AP flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt)..
- Mix butter with sugar around 3 minutes, add vanilla essence, banana, and eggs. Mix all together until well mixed..
- Switch the mixer speed into low speed, add the dry ingredient. Mix them until all well combined. Becareful for not over mixing them..
- Pour the mixture into the mould, bake around 50 minutes..
- While waiting, prepare the mocha glaze. Mix all ingredients and stir them well..
- After your bread is done, let it cool around 10 minutes, and you could take it out from the mould. Let it cool completely over the cooling wire..
- After the bread cool completely, pour your mocha glaze over the bread and sprinkle with almond streusel..
- Let it chilled into the refrigerator around 1 hour, for the best serving..