Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes. These garlic, parmesan crushed potatoes are crunchy, crispy and smothered in garlic and Parmesan cheese. Tesco are importing 'Spunta' variety new potatoes from the sunny island of Cyprus. They asked me to try them this week and I came up with this Garlic Parmesan Crushed Potatoes Recipe.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. You can cook Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes
- It’s of Little potatoes 2-3 lbs (enough to cover tray).
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt & pepper to taste (don’t skimp on salt- potatoes need a lot of salt).
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare Touch of adobo seasoning (has salt in it).
It is the sweetness of the roasted garlic that makes these mashed potatoes so delicious. Place roasted garlic, milk, Parmesan cheese, and butter into the bowl with the potatoes. Beat to desired consistency with an electric mixer. Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers.
Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes instructions
- Preheat over to 425 °. Cover potion oil and seasoning. Mix around and add Parmesan and a little more salt after mixing around.
- Cook potatoes for 45-50 min. Shake tray around mid way to get everything crispy.
Cut potatoes in half, then slice. Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Baby potatoes have a tender, creamy texture. finely grated (not shredded or Microplaned) Parmesan cheese; the kind with a sand consistency works best for forming a crust and sticking to the potatoes.