Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili.
You can have Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts/1 lb hamburger.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 15 oz of can of corn.
- You need 15 oz of black beans.
- You need 10 oz of tomatoes and green chilies.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 lb of cooked and chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 oz of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili step by step
- Fry bacon then chop.
- Combine all ingredients but cheddar cheese in Instant Pot and set it on high for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred as long as chicken is cooked through (if not cook until chicken is cooked).
- Mix all together including cheddar cheese and serve.