Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta.
You can cook Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta
- You need 1 tbs of cooking oil.
- You need 4 of sausages, cut.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of tomato salad, diced.
- It’s 2 tbs of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of pasta (you can use penne, fusilli, or macaroni.
- It’s 1/2 of tap salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Cheddar.
- Prepare 1/4 of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, for garnish.
Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil at the book, put the sausage in, cook for 5 minutes.
- Ad garlic and all the spices, cook again for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, tomato, tomato sauce, milk, and pasta, bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put the cheese, mix until thicken.
- Served with spring onion as garnish.