Ragi n flaxseeds laddu. Please like , subscribe and press the bell icon for more videos. Flax seeds Laddu recipe with step by step instructions. I used to give sesame laddu or peanut laddu to my daughter every evening.but once when I came to know about the health.
I have made these countless number of times for my family & always turn out wonderful. Ragi or nachni or finger millet is a healthy grain and should be included in the food that we make. Being very rich in calcium it is excellent for kids and women. You can have Ragi n flaxseeds laddu using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ragi n flaxseeds laddu
- You need 2 cups of Ragi flour.
- You need 1 cup of Flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery.
- You need 12 of Almonds.
- You need 7 of Cardamom.
The flax seed ladoo recipe is a super healthy, high in protein and energy. Flax seeds and green moong dal makes a perfect combination of nutrition. Then add flax seeds to it and roast it. Later switch off the flame, allow the mixture to cool and transfer into a blender.
Ragi n flaxseeds laddu instructions
- Roast ragi flour in ghee on slow heat till it gives aroma..
- In a sepatate wok roast flaxseeds also on slow heat without ghee,till it splutters..
- Grind flax seeds with almonds and cardamoms..
- Melt jaggery in 1/2 cup of warm water..
- Now mix ragi flour,jaggery, and flaxseeds pdr..
- Mix the content and make laddus while it is still hot..
- Can be kept and eaten for 7 days or more in winters..
There are two types, brown and golden, which are. Calcium rich Ragi Laddu loaded with dry fruits is an excellent energy booster. Keep aside in a big mixing bowl. Flax seeds Laddu- flax seeds,peanuts&sesame seeds Laddu. Flax seeds Laddu recipe with step by step instructions.