White Chicken Chili. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com.
This White Chicken Chili is proof that chili doesn't have to be red and beefy to be delicious. Plus, this version is ready in a fraction of the time thanks to the pressure cooker! This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. You can cook White Chicken Chili using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- You need 1 lb of shredded cooked chicken (I’ve used ground chicken also).
- Prepare 16 oz of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of medium jalapeño, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can navy beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can great northern beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can white corn.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne (or other ground pepper such as habanero, ghost, etc for more heat).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese as topping.
It's one of our favorite instant pot recipes! After sharing a new recipe for easy (red) chicken chili, I thought I would circle. This healthy comfort food is easy to make on the stove, crockpot or Instant Pot. This White Chicken Chili is the perfect medley of hearty beans and chicken, with just a little bit of heat.
White Chicken Chili step by step
- In a medium stock pot, heat olive oil and sauté onion and jalapeños until soft. Add garlic and sauté for a minute or two until fragrant..
- Add chicken, beans, corn, broth, and spices. Bring to just to boiling and reduce heat to simmer for 30 mins..
- Add sour cream and heavy cream and continue to heat another 10 mins..
- Add mozzarella individually (optional).
When it's time to try a new kind of. For something different, cook up a pot of the Neelys' White Chicken Chili recipe, spiced with peppers and spritzed with fresh lime juice, from Food Network. This white chicken chili recipe is one of those recipes that we'll eat any time of year and the best part is that my entire family loves it and has no idea they're eating a keto white chicken chili. This white chicken chili recipe uses cannellini beans and diced chicken breasts in a chicken broth base. Sausage and White Bean Chili. by Tony Rosenfeld.