Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. Kidney Beans With Ground Beef Recipes.
Pantry friendly and adaptable, I just love this stew. When stew seems done, add green onion, chopped cilantro, and lime juice as. When beans have finished cooking and been drained into a colander, add cooked ground beef to pressure cooker Beans are a limited food for Phase One, but in a stew like this with lots of other low-glycemic ingredients, you can « Previous PostStir-Fried Tofu with Eggplant and Red Bell Pepper. You can have Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew by using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it:
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- It’s 2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 15 ounces of red beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- You need 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- You need To taste of cayenne pepper.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- You need 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Add ground beef to complete your ground beef stew. My beef is already browned and waiting happily for me in the freezer to save making another mess. I make mine almost the same way except I use a bag of frozen mixed veggies in place of the frozen green beans and fresh carrots. This recipe for New Orleans Red Beans and Rice is one of our all-time favorite Cajun dishes.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So deep in flavor and has just enough kick to make your Easy dinner, this Louisiana influenced red beans and rice with ground beef recipe is hearty and filling with Cajun flavor with just a few minutes prep. Soak dried beans overnight, then slow-cook with Stew Meat, broth and seasoning Hassle-free, delicious beef stew. My only change was I added cumin and red pepper flakes. It's loaded with veggies and lean beef. And as much as I like the idea of letting you believe that I am, I'm going to fess up and let.