Thanksgiving Pumpkin Raviolis w/Sage Butter Sauce & Pumpkin Spice Martini. Remove butter sauce from the heat and grate in the nutmeg. Pour butter sauce over the ravioli. Sprinkle with grated cheese and toasted hazel nuts (if using).
Turn pumpkin pie filling into a delicious savory pasta. Beat remaining egg; brush on edges of wrappers. Top with remaining wrappers; press edges to seal ravioli. You can have Thanksgiving Pumpkin Raviolis w/Sage Butter Sauce & Pumpkin Spice Martini using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Pumpkin Raviolis w/Sage Butter Sauce & Pumpkin Spice Martini
- Prepare 1 of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated loccatelli cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lil water if needed.
- You need 1 of sage butter sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 5 of sage leaves.
Bring pot of water to boil; salt water. Drizzle the sage butter over the ravioli and serve immediately. Pass the cheese at the table. The clarified butter should be golden in color.
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Raviolis w/Sage Butter Sauce & Pumpkin Spice Martini step by step
- for filling….cut pumpkin in half & clean out rub both insides with olive oil & brown sugar…bake in 375º oven cut side down for 1 hour.
- after pumpkin cools scoop out inside & put large bowl & mix until smooth…add ricotta..loccatelli cheese..nutmeg…salt & pepper & mix well… that is the stuffing.
- make pasta….sift flour..semolina & salt together in bowl.
- beat eggs in large bowl & add the sifted mix….nead into ball…clean hands & while wet smooth into ball & cover with damp towel.
- put flour on counter top…rolling pin & dough & roll until flat & thin.
- cut out circles or squares in even amounts…place teaspoon of filling in middle of half the circles & cover with other half & seal egdes firmly.
- cook in put of boiling salted water until done.
- in pan melt stick of butter & add sage leaves…then add cooked raviolis until butter starts to brown.
- plate with lil bit of sauce & sprinkle lil grated cheese on top & enjoy.
- …for much easier version use canned pumpkin & pasta sheets…you won't have to cook the pumpkin or make the pasta….so easy then!!!.
- Pumpkin Spice Martini…..1.5 oz vanilla vodka …1.5 oz irish cream liqueur. ..1.5 oz pumpkin liqueur. ..pinch ground cinnamon. ..pinch ground nutmeg…mix in shaker with ice & serve in martini glass.
Watch it carefully to prevent it from getting too dark, which can happen in an instant; turn off the heat if it begins to darken too much before you have removed all. Assembled in fresh pasta, they were quickly boiled, then added to a browned butter and sage sauce. Featured in: Vegetarian Thanksgiving: Pumpkin Ravioli With Sage Walnut Pumpkin Butter. Set aside ¼ cup pasta cooking water, then use a large slotted spoon to remove the cooked ravioli to a plate. Make the sauce: Heat the butter, sage and walnuts in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.