Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli. Since I live in the south, collards are more plentiful than spinach so went with collards and I had to use cream of mushroom because it was all I had. Creamy linguine pasta topped with chicken, broccoli, spinach, and bacon is a family-friendly recipe perfect for a weeknight dinner. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the Reviews for: Photos of Chicken, Broccoli, and Spinach Alfredo.
No matter how you make it your own, it's sure to be delicious. It's good overall, but it could be even better if just served without the pasta and served with grilled chicken and white rice.=] Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo. My family absolutely loves this recipe. You can have Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli
- You need 16 oz of Rotinis.
- You need of Spinaches.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Onion or shallots.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need 2 Cans of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
I doctor it up by adding a hint of wine and I use whole wheat pasta rotini or. This simple and delicious Mushroom Chicken Alfredo Casserole, is so easy to make, and tastes amazing. If you are looking for a fast dinner, this is This Mushroom Chicken Alfredo Casserole is quick, delicious, and full of flavor. I am obsessing over easy recipe these days, because the holidays. lb spinach, stemmed washed blanched and roughly chopped.
Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli instructions
- Cut your vegetables and also the bacon. Cook your pasta with water, olive oil and salt. Reserve..
- Cook the bacon really well. Take it out and reserve some of the oil that is the pan..
- Put the shallots and cook it for a while until tender. Add the mushrooms, brócoli spinachs and butter. Salt and pepper to taste. After these are cooked add the two can of Alfredo sauce..
- Mix all this and add some mozzarella and parmesan cheese and the pasta..
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Take a casserole and put some butter in it. Add the pasta. On top add some bread crumbs mozzarella and parmesan cheese and finally some oregano..
- Put in the oven for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Creamy, cheesy Alfredo sauce layered with chicken and spinach makes this easy slow-cooker lasagna an elegant alternative to the classic Italian dish. Add ham, broccoli in sauce, mushrooms and cooked gnocchi; mix well. Our updated version of tuna Alfredo casserole uses only five ingredients including tuna, pesto, and Parmesan cheese. You could add just about any frozen, thawed vegetable to this easy updated tuna casserole recipe.