Coconut flour cupcakes. Low Carb Coconut Flour Keto Cupcakes. When I created this recipe for keto cupcakes, I knew I Making coconut flour cupcakes. This recipe is incredibly easy to make.
Add this mixture to the wet. Super easy paleo chocolate cupcakes-moist, but not eggy! These paleo cupcakes have a rich, dark chocolate taste and are covered in a whipped dairy free refined sugar free chocolate frosting! You can have Coconut flour cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut flour cupcakes
- It’s 6 tablespoons (45 grams) of Coconut flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 12 of truvia packets.
- Prepare of Water (to thin just enough to allow it to pour).
These Coconut Flour Cupcakes are light & fluffy, with a sneaky serving of protein and fiber. I love how they are naturally sweet and gluten-free! These coconut flour cupcakes contain nourishing coconut oil, protein-and-vitamin-rich eggs, unrefined raw honey, and satiating coconut flour. It is my go-to recipe for a quick but impressive.
Coconut flour cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients and add enough water so it stays consistancy enough to be just pourable..
- Pour into 6 cupcake papers. It will be too delicate to use only tins. If you want tougher variety try the sugar cookie recipe i have but watered down appropriately..
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour. The cupcakes will not burn easily. They should eventually begin to get dark on the edges near the end. Use toothpick test.
- Cool and refrigerate. They will be quite fragile but remind of something between pound cake and angels food cake.
These coconut flour cupcakes are gluten free and dairy free topped with homemade chocolate coconut frosting! Coconut Flour Cupcakes – Gluten & Dairy Free. These keto coconut flour cupcakes are a moist and delicious low carb version of a childhood favorite. If you love coconut, you'll go crazy for these cupcakes! Coconut flour is simply dried coconut meat and can be a delicious alternative to other wheat and other grain-based flours.