The BEST Spicy Chili EVERRR!.
You can have The BEST Spicy Chili EVERRR! using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The BEST Spicy Chili EVERRR!
- It’s 1/8 cup of chili powder.
- You need 1/8 cup of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black better.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of m/2-1 tbsp cayenne (depending how hot you can handle).
- It’s 2 lbs of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas, drained/rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans, drained/rinsed.
- It’s 1 of large can diced tomatoes (including liquid).
The BEST Spicy Chili EVERRR! instructions
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef and breaking it apart as you brown. Once the beef is 3/4 the way cook, add your onions and garlic and cook further 5 min..
- Add all of your seasonings and stir to combine, then stir in your diced tomatoes and cook for another 5 min or so..
- Add your cans of beans and bring to bubble, then reduce to low and let cook together for 1.5 hours.
- Add the diced peppers after chili has been sitting for 1.5 hours and stir. Let sit for another 35-40 min until the peppers are tender..
- Note: the longer the chili cooks/sits the more delicious it becomes. Serve in a bread bowl, sprinkle top with cheese. If you think you may have added a few too many spices, add dollop of sour cream to your bowl to cool things down. In this pic I had some diced butternut squash I had to use, so I added to a separate batch of the chili and it was soo good! The cinnamon with the butternut squash was just perfect..