Rice Flour Coconut Cookies.
You can have Rice Flour Coconut Cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Coconut Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of * Rice flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of * Powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of * Grated coconut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Margarine.
Rice Flour Coconut Cookies step by step
- In a medium bowl, mix all the * ingredients together. Gradually add margarine in and mix them all well. As the batter gets crumbly, knead and roll it into a long stick then wrap it with the cling wrap and leave the dough for about 10-15 minutes..
- Unwrap the dough and cut into your preferred bite size. It would be nice if you cut it using the cookie cutter. I don't have one, so after cutting it using the normal knife, I had to roll the small piece once again so that it has a better looking cookie shape..
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet or aluminum foil about 1-2 inch apart. Bake in the preheated oven until firm but not browned, 180°F C for about 15 minutes..
- All done! Take a picture and let me know how it turned out. Hope you'll like it..