You can have Homemade Chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chili
- It’s 4 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Chili Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cummin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s 3 (15 oz) of cans tomato sauce.
Homemade Chili instructions
- In large stockpot brown ground beef. Add chopped onions and sweat until clear. Add salt.
- Add tomato sauce into stockpot. Stir until mixed well..
- Add all other spices. Stir well. Add water as needed to loosen mixture..
- Simmer 1-2 hours. Serve and enjoy.