Coconut Flour Non Dairy sugar cookies.
You can cook Coconut Flour Non Dairy sugar cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Non Dairy sugar cookies
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of soy butter ( earth balance brand).
- It’s 1/3 cup of vanilla soy milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Coconut Flour Non Dairy sugar cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend together the sugar and butter until very well mixed. Then add the Milk and vanilla. if using a mixer mix on med speed for about 2 min. it should look very runny and watery..
- Mix the dry ingredients very well in a seperate bowl. I always like to use a wire whisk..
- Add the dry ingredients to your first mixing bowl and mix on med to med high for about 2 min. the Batter should be very moist and look fluffy and light but not runny..
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for about 8-10 min. cookies should just start to turn a very light golden brown..