Penne Alfredo Pasta bèchamel sauce.
You can have Penne Alfredo Pasta bèchamel sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penne Alfredo Pasta bèchamel sauce
- It’s 2 cup of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese Parmesan.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of saute Vegetables (Broccoli/ Capsicum/onion/peas).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
Penne Alfredo Pasta bèchamel sauce instructions
- Take a pot of water to Boil the Penne Paste..
- For the sauce, melt butter in a saucepan which will be large enough to accommodate the pound of cooked pastaMix in the flour to make a roux. Gradually add milk and allow thickening over low heat. Remove from heat and whisk in Parmesan cheese and bèchamel sauce is ready..
- Boil the Pasta until al dente and drain. Add boiled cooked Pasta and the sauted veggies to the pan containing sauce and fold to coat the Pasta. Season with salt, oregano, red chilli flakes, Black pepper powder, as needed and serve hot ❣yummilious 😋 Tasty Penne Alfredo Pasta..