Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad. All Reviews for Cucumber Salad With Thai Sweet Chili Vinaigrette. My sweet chili sauce had garlic in it so I left the extra garlic out. Cucumber Salad With Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
Best Anytime thai cucumber salad spicy made just for you! This Thai Cucumber Salad recipe is not only bursting with chilled cucumbers but carrots, bell It infuses the Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe with a sweet and savory zing that is simply irresistible! A vinaigrette of Thai Red Chili Sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic and. You can have Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad
- It’s 2 cups of cucumber that's been cut into roughly 1/3" cubes (roughly 2 to 3 Persian/Lebanese cucumbers).
- Prepare 1/8 of small red onion, very thinly sliced on the vertical.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chili garlic sauce, sambal, or sriracha.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare of chopped fresh Thai basil, mint, or cilantro.
Your mandolin is your friend here, especially if you want your cucumber rounds so thin they're like refreshing little whispers in the dressing. Proceed with caution if you like your fingertips, though. If you prefer something with more volume in the dish, skip the mandolin all together and use the ribbon. This Sweet Chilli Thai Cucumber Salad is the perfect refreshing salad to go along any meal.
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad instructions
- Put your cucumbers and onions in a large-ish bowl..
- Add Thai sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime..
- Toss thoroughly, and, if you want some heat, add the chili garlic sauce/sambal/sriracha, and toss thoroughly again..
- Add your fresh herb(s) of choice..
- Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to let the cucumber take up the dressing, tossing once or twice to make sure everything absorbs flavor evenly, and enjoy!.
Chop the veggies and herbs, add sauce, and let marinate. I recalled seeing a cucumber salad recipe on the side of a Thai sweet chili bottle and decided that's what needed to go on these cucumbers. Thai Cucumber Salad – easy and healthy homemade Thai cucumber salad recipe that is better than your favorite Thai restaurants This delicious recipe uses Thai ingredients as its sauce, making it a Thai cucumber salad. Authentic Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is a healthy substitute to storebought sauce that is not loaded with preservatives and refined sugars. This sweet hot sauce is great with chicken and fish.