Extra Creamy Farfalle.
You can cook Extra Creamy Farfalle using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Extra Creamy Farfalle
- It’s 1 lb of farfalle noodles.
- It’s 1 of red onion; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy cream.
- You need 2 C of grated parmesean cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 t of ground white pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of lemon; zested.
- You need as needed of olive oil.
- You need as needed of kosher salt.
Extra Creamy Farfalle instructions
- Boil noodles al dente. Drain..
- Combine cream, parmesean, cream cheese, lemon zest, butter, garlic, and white pepper in a saucepot. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Heat a large cast iron pan with enough oil to cover the bottom..
- Add peppers and onions with a pinch of salt. Sear on high heat for 1 minute, then reduce heat to medium-low. Cook an additional 8 minutes or so until peppers begin to soften..
- Add noodles and pepper mixture to saucepot. Stir..
- Variations; Half and half, bechamel, parsely, basil, oregano, zucchini, pancetta, bacon, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, romano, goat cheese, Italian seasoning, lemon peel seasoning, orange zest, shallots, crushed pepper flakes, chives, scallions, leeks, yellow onions, pearl onions, peas, dried minced onions, herbes de provence, rosemary, yellow bell pepper, roasted bell peppers, vinegar.