Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto).
You can have Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto)
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whip the eggs in a large bowl with the yogurt and sea salt..
- Add the coconut flour and whip until very smooth with no lumps. This may take a few minutes to accomplish as it takes some time for the coconut fiber to absorb the liquid..
- Blend in the onion powder, oregano, basil, garlic, and parmesan cheese..
- Line a pizza pan with parchment paper (spray the parchment paper with nonstick spray or you'll be peeling it off your crust later). Gently pour the batter onto the paper lined pan. Use a spatula or other kitchen utensil to spread the batter quite thin (the thinner the better)..
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven, add homemade pizza sauce, cheese and other toppings as desired. Place back in the oven on broil for about 8 minutes more..