Instapot Poor Man Chili with Corn Dumplings.
You can cook Instapot Poor Man Chili with Corn Dumplings using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instapot Poor Man Chili with Corn Dumplings
- It’s 3 cans of drained kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 package of chili seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 4 of fresh garlic cloves.
- You need of Corn Dumplings.
- You need 1/2 c of frozen corn.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cilantro, teared small.
- You need 2/3 c of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 1/3 c of Bisquick.
- It’s 2/3 c of milk.
Instapot Poor Man Chili with Corn Dumplings step by step
- Put your instapot on meat setting and fry up the meat, onions garlic, 1/2 of chili seasoning til meat is cooked.
- Add beans, soup, rest of seasoning. Stir.
- Mix up all dumplings ingredients well.
- Make 7 round dumpling balls.
- Place on top of chili.
- Cook on bean setting.