Easy Tortellini w/ Chimichurri.
You can cook Easy Tortellini w/ Chimichurri using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Tortellini w/ Chimichurri
- You need 1 lb of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 2 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare 6 slices of cooked applewood bacon; medium dice.
- You need 1 of avocado; medium dice.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic; rough chop.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño; rough chop.
- Prepare 8 leaves of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 bundle of cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 C of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 C of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Easy Tortellini w/ Chimichurri step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini until al dente, about 1-2 minutes..
- Place garlic, jalapeño, basil, cilantro, and white wine vinegar in a food processor or blender. Add a large pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil in slowly while machine is running..
- Dress tortellini with chimichurri. Garnish with avocado, goat cheese, and bacon..
- Variations; Parsley, mint, oregano, chives, scallions, tarragon, dill, thyme, arugula, spinach, watercress, sage, rosemary, pesto, pine nuts, walnuts, honey, ginger, capers, asparagus, olive, lemon, lime, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, bacon fat, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, mozzarella, manchego, feta, fennel, kale, corn, leeks, sofrito, red wine vinegar, champagne or rice vinegar, shallots, caramelized onions, peas, mushroom, paprika, dijon, serrano, poblano,.
- Cont'd: queso fresco, chihuahua, sweet potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, artichoke, green beans, butter, pumpkin, radicchio,.