Coconut Flour Flatbread. It doesn't taste like coconut..
You can have Coconut Flour Flatbread. It doesn't taste like coconut. using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Flatbread. It doesn't taste like coconut.
- Prepare 1 of If you don't care for the taste of the egg, you can use flaxseed or any other egg replacement. The key is to add enough moisture to the flour, as coconut flour is dry..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of whole milk, heavy cream..
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 dash of baking powder, about an 1/8 of tsp..
- You need 1 of hard edged rubber spatula for blending, mixing, and scoping batter..
- It’s 1 dash of approximately 1/8 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Any other type of seasonings that sound good to you..
Coconut Flour Flatbread. It doesn't taste like coconut. step by step
- Crack egg, and break up yolk, before adding flour.
- Add milk.
- Blend until batter is no longer lumpy..
- Mix in baking soda & powder..
- Add seasoning & parmesan cheese..
- Place butter in frying pan, heat on medium until melted..
- Pour batter into heated frying pan, be sure to gently jostle pan, so batter evenly spreads to the size of an extra large pancake, but still remains easy enough to flip..
- Cook like a thinner pancake, checking after a few minutes to flip..
- Should be golden brown like photo before flipping..
- Remove from heat, and use as desired..