Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese. Baked mac and cheese: If you have a little extra time, you can bake the macaroni and cheese to give it a golden crust. This truly is the BEST mac and cheese recipe! Stir in cheese a small amount at a time until fully melted.
Boil your pasta in one pot and in another make a simple cheese sauce. This easy mac and cheese recipe is super fast-paced once you start cooking, so it's important to have all the Serve this homemade mac and cheese recipe all by itself for an easy lunch or dinner! (I did add a splash of heavy whipping cream to the recipe to top off the cup of milk) I have been trying out. This easy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. You can have Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese
- Prepare 8 oz of "sauce holding" pasta (ex. elbow mac, rotini, radiatore).
- It’s 1/3-1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of velveeta – cubed.
- Prepare Pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
The recipe is super easy to make and just as quick as the boxed kind -with better ingredients of course! Made with simple ingredients, you can pull this epic homemade mac & cheese off with pantry staples you already have. Easy silky, cheesy Stovetop Mac and Cheese that can be Overheating cheese will curdle and string it every time. Use top quality cheeses, well aged that melt.
Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add 1/3 cup milk, velveeta, and cayenne. Stir until velveeta is melted..
- Turn heat down to low. Stir in shredded cheese until fully melted and sauce is smooth. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Add pasta to sauce and stir to coat. Add additional milk as needed if sauce seems to thick. Enjoy!.
Whisk together the eggs, milk, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and mustard. Stir into the pasta and add the cheese. My roommate and another friend scoffed at me when I told them I'd never had the stuff in the blue box. I ate plenty of it from then on, because I was way too busy with extra curricular activities to cook. Serve Mac and Cheese with Creamy Tomato Soup, or with Green Salad with Simple.