Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs.
You can cook Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs
- You need 2 of Bottles Stubbs BBQ Sauce.
- You need 10 of Chipotle Seasoning Cubes.
- It’s 1 of bag of Wood Maple chips.
- It’s 2 1/2 of lbs salt.
Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs step by step
- Add maple chips in smoker keep smoker at very low heat.
- Break up chipotle cubes into powder and cover ribs (this makes a great dry rub).
- Add Ribs to Smoker for 2 hours keeping a low flame in smoker.
- After three hours cover ribs in 1 bottle of Stubbs BBQ sauce.
- After around seven hours your ribs will be 'fall off the bone tender'!.
- Serve w other bottle of Stubbs BBQ Sauce.
- Don't make this recipe.