Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice.
You can cook Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 50 of Count Presteamed Dethawed Shrimp.
- You need of ● For The Carbs.
- You need 4 (8 oz) of Precooked Bowls Of Jasmine Rice [microwaveable].
- You need of ● For The Dried Herbs [1 tsp of each listed below].
- It’s of Dried Cilantro [+ fresh for garish].
- Prepare of Dried Parsley [+ fresh reserves for garish].
- You need of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Dried Thai Chillies.
- It’s of Dried Thai Basil.
- It’s of Dried Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter].
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon Juiced [+ reserve wedges for garnish & rice].
- You need 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Siracha Sauce.
- It’s of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Saute your wet and dry ingredients on low for 5 minutes.
- Add presteamed shrimp to pan only until fully warmed..
- Plate hot shrimp with lemon wedges, fresh lemon drizzle on bowl formed rice, garnishments and garlic chili sauce..
- Reserve all of your seasoned fluids to pour over your rice molds or serve to the side for dipping shrimp. Thin juice down with additional butter if you want it to go further..
- Or, serve shrimp and rice piping hot, drizzled with pan juices with soy sauce. Enjoy!.