Pizza baked stuffed French bread. Nah, too messy.well, how about a stuffed french bread 'pizza'? Cut your french bread in half, the. Once heated enough, take the mixture and stuff the french bread with everything that you have mixed together.
Note: Look for soft Italian or French bread Place bread cut-side-up on a clean work surface. With serrated knife, cut top out of the bread (remember how they used to do it at Subway?). Save the top and hollow the center of the bread out slightly; set aside on large baking. You can have Pizza baked stuffed French bread by using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it:
Ingredients of Pizza baked stuffed French bread
- Prepare 1 of large/wide loaf French bread.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Prepare 2 cups of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 6 slices of salami cut in small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced up pepperoni.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- It’s of Topping:.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella.
- It’s 8-10 of peppornis left whole.
- It’s of For the garlic butter:.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder and Italian herbs.
Take your favorite taco ingredients, and layer them up on French bread. Then all you have to do at serving time is top the French bread, and bake. French Bread Pizza – the easiest way to make pizza at home, and it's ready in no time! Made with soft yet hearty French bread, robust, garlicky and French bread: Use soft crusted french bread from the store that's wrapped in plastic wrap, not paper.
Pizza baked stuffed French bread instructions
- Preheat oven 375. Cook pasta, mix in sauce, spices, cut up pepperoni and salami..
- Cut an oval shape in the top of the French bread and pull out insides..
- Stuff with pasta and meat mix.
- Top with cheese and more pepperoni and cover loaf with bread lid..
- Brush lid with melted butter herb mix bake 10-15 minutes.
- Open and top inside of lid with more butter garlic herb mix and slice ENJOY.
Not only is it easier to cut but if you bake dry crust. Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted. Slice the French bread pizza and serve warm. Kids and adults love this easy pizza recipe!