Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry.
You can cook Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry
- It’s of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- It’s 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Prepare 100 gr of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients:.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- It’s 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry instructions
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.