Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup.
You can have Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 26 oz. of can Tomato Soup, large can.
- Prepare 14.5 oz. of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of half and half.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 19 oz. of pkg. frozen cheese tortellinis.
- You need 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup step by step
- Saute onion and garlic in a little olive oil over medium high heat in a large pot..
- Add in chicken broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, and seasonings and heat until boiling..
- Add in tortellinis, parmesan cheese and half and half. Bring back to a boil then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 15 minutes or until cheese tortellinis are plumped and floating..
- Pair with my easy grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for the perfect comfort meal! Enjoy!.