Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup.
You can have Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- You need 2 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of beef or chicken soup base or powdered bouillon.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef or chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 of cornstarch mixed with 1/4 water.
- Prepare 3 cans of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 20 oz. of Fresh tortellini- you can use as much as you want.
- It’s 1 of bad baby spinach.
Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup step by step
- Brown sausage. In crock pot mix carrots, celery, onion, soup base, Italian seasoning, garlic, sausage, salt, and broth. Cook on high for 3 hours..
- Mix in cornstarch mixture, evaporated milk, and tortellini. Cook on high for 45 minutes-1 hour..
- Add in spinach and milk and cook until spinach has wilted..