Penne Pasta with sausage. A simple baked pasta recipe with sausage, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. I used Hot Italian Sausage for this recipe.
I like my food a little. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly Leftovers of this penne pasta will keep for about five days and reheat well in the microwave. You can cook Penne Pasta with sausage using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penne Pasta with sausage
- It’s of penne pasta, sausage, tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of sausage.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 of red tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pepper.
- It’s 1/4 each of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
I actually planned to make this Penne Pasta with Sausage and just broccoli, but then realized that I had far less broccoli left over from week one of the SNAP challenge than I thought, so I added in a little of my leftover spinach as well. This recipe would also be really good with some sautéed zucchini if. Try our easy sausage meatball pasta recipe with broccoli and creamy mustard sauce. Make it for a comforting midweek meal which the whole family will love.
Penne Pasta with sausage step by step
- Add 1/2 box penne pasta to 2-3 cups boiling water with 1 1/2 tablespoon salt and cook for about 10 minutes for desired tenderness.
- Cut sausages in diagonal and straight slices for dimension and cook in medium flame of oil.
- Stir fry 3 cloves garlic, diced tomatoes, corn and green peppers.
- Add a dash of salt and black pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and butter.
- Add basil.
- Add some thick tomato sauce made with tomato puree, sugar, black pepper, salt and more( minced tomato, minced onion, minced 3cloves garlic, green pepper and crushed red peppers cooked in coconut oil).
- Serve with freshly diced tomatoes, all tomato sauce and shredded cheese (optional).
A creamy mustard sauce livens up this sausage meatball and broccoli dish with penne pasta. Happy Monday, I'm back with a super easy one-pot pasta recipe featuring earthy mushrooms and vegan sweet Italian sausage. In same skillet, cook peppers, onion and seasonings Add sausage mixture to pasta. Toss to combine, adding cooking liquid as necessary to moisten. Boil the water and cook the penne according to package directions.