Tortellini tomato soup. This tomato tortellini soup is quick, easy to make, and comforting. This tasty family dinner is ready in just over half an hour. This creamy tomato soup with tortellini is perfect for the freezing.
But not just any pot of soup. I needed tortellini, my absolute favorite pasta of all. After all, how can you resist itty. You can have Tortellini tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortellini tomato soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground Italian sausage (I use turkey sausage).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 32 oz of vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh basil (chopped).
- Prepare 1 package of tortellini.
- You need 1 cup of packed spinach.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Creamy tomato soup is elevated by adding cheese-filled tortellini, Italian sausage, and fresh spinach. A touch of cream and a handful of fresh basil make this easy weeknight meal a fan favorite! Herbs in the tomato soup just didn't mesh well at all. Tasted like a very watered down flavorless tomato I thoroughly enjoy this soup and make it often!
Tortellini tomato soup step by step
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until almost browned, add onion and seasoning, and cook until translucent. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, broth, basil, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover, simmer 30 minutes..
- Add tortellini and spinach and simmer about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve..
I use the dry tortellini by Barilla which is. See more ideas about Tortellini soup, Tortellini, Tomato tortellini soup. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. I have to be honest with you guys, I love tortellini. Soup – We're using a can of tomato soup, believe me it'll help with texture and flavor, feel free to use whichever brand you.