Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini. Hello All and welcome back to my channel! I've had several people comment on my original Garlic Noodles recipe stating that they have used hoisin sauce in place of the oyster sauce and enjoyed the results, but I have not tried this swap myself. While the two sauces are similar in color and consistency, they differ quite a bit in flavor.
It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far Start the stir-fry process with the broccoli. Easy Beef And Broccoli Broccoli Recipes Beef Broccoli Stir Fry Beef Stir Fry Chicken Recipes Shrimp Recipes Broccoli Ideas This quick chicken and asparagus stir fry made with chicken breast, fresh lemon, garlic and ginger is the perfect fast weeknight dish. Add the sake mixture, Broccolini, scallion whites, garlic, and ginger to the skillet. You can have Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini
- Prepare of Beef (Roughly 1 pound).
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 3 of Squirts Hoisin Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Big Shakes Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Hot Sauce (Optional).
- You need of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- You need of Lime Juice (1 Lime).
- Prepare Splash of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Broccolini.
- Prepare of Chilli Oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Chilli Flakes.
- You need Splash of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Arrange the chicken on top of the Broccolini. It works well as a main course. In a large bowl, combine the beef, sauce, bell peppers, dried chilies and scallions. Pour out the beef and veggie mixture onto one side of the baking sheet.
Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini instructions
- Prepare your marinade by getting your wet ingredients into a bowl. Add the dry ingredients and whisk vigorously. Dump into a large freezer bag along with beef. Marinade at least 2 hours. Turn the bag over half way through. I don’t know if there is science behind it, but it makes me feel better..
- Remove beef from fridge and get it on the skewers. Put a little oil in a pan and get it hot. You can cook down the remaining marinade as a sauce. I don’t recommend going heavy on it though. Just a drizzle at the end..
- Cook the beef on a Med-High setting for about 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other. Use your judgement..
- Boil the broccolini for about 3 minutes to get the bitterness out. Immediately submerge in cold water..
- Get the chilli oil hot with the garlic and ginger. Add in the broccolini. Heat it with the fish sauce and seasonings. Pan fry until fork tender, but leave a little crunch..
- Drizzle a little of the reduced marinade on the beef. Serve with white rice..
Sheet Pan Action: Place chicken, broccoli, and red pepper on a sheet pan. Whip up dinner in a flash with this sizzling garlic beef with broccolini stir fry recipe. Spicy Beef Pepper Stir Fry is a healthy dinner choice full of red and green bell peppers, broccoli, onions and steak in a ginger garlic soy sauce. This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and WAY better than Chop up the veggies, slice the beef, mince the garlic and ginger, and wash the bean sprouts.