Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole. Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds. There are two all-American classics that we cannot live without: chili cheese dogs and casseroles. Bet you can guess where this is going.
It can be served as a main course or as a fun addition to any game day party spread. ▼ Please see the description below for ingredient amounts ▼ Today I present my Chili Cheese Dog Casserole. This casserole encompasses all the flavors of a. Chili Cheese Dog CasseroleDinner Then Dessert. hot dogs, Chili, shredded cheddar cheese, crescent roll. You can have Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole
- You need 1 pack of hot dogs sliced up.
- Prepare 1 can of hot dog chili.
- You need 1 box of thick and creamy mac n cheese.
- It’s 1 box of corn bread mix follow box directions.
Remove the dogs with a slotted Combine pasta and hot dogs with sauce and coat evenly then pour into large casserole and top with remaining cheese. Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion. Mac and cheese is a favorite of many kiddos! Kids also love hot dogs. so you see where this is going, right?
Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole step by step
- Fix mac n cheese as box says then put in a baking dish add a layer of shredded cheese.
- Pour hot dogs on top of mac n shredded cheese them pour chili on top sprinkle more shredded cheese.
- Mix up cornbread mix and pour on top. Bake at 350° till cornbread is done top with cheese and enjoy..
We're making Chili Cheese Dog Mac n' Cheese, folks! Remove the cheese packets from both boxes of mac and cheese and set them aside. When the water comes to a boil, cook the. This Low Carb Chili Dog Bake Casserole will give you the taste of a chili dog, without all the carbs and sugar! After baking the hot dogs with all the chili, cheese and onions, I was definitely in chili dog heaven. (and yes, there is such a thing!) Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal.