Lemon chilli quick pickle. One of my quick recipes This is a very quick version of making lemon and chilli pickle yet very tasty. Try this and make it once in a month,enjoy as a side. The lemon , ginger and green chilli pickle is a quick and easy pickle made with ingredients easily available at home.
Lemon pickle is an Indian condiment made with lemons or lime, chilli powder, oil and garlic. Serve lime pickle as a side in any Indian meal. Serve lemon pickle in any Indian meal as a side. You can have Lemon chilli quick pickle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon chilli quick pickle
- It’s 10 of green thin layered lemons cut into quarters.
- You need of Green chilli Indian slim.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of turmeric.
- You need 4 tablespoons of vinegar any.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sugar optional.
Always ensure you use dry spoons to serve the pickle. Here are some tips that may be helpful. This is not an instant lemon pickle recipe and some sunlight and a few days is required, but the method is quick and very easy. Pickles are often had with Indian meals be it mango pickle or lemon pickle or Green chilli pickle.
Lemon chilli quick pickle instructions
- Cut the lemon into quarters.
- Cut chilli but do not separate.just make a cut in every chilli.
- Now mix all the ingredients and spice together in a open bowl.
- Mix well and keep in sun for 1 to 2 days.
- Pickle will start separating water.now preserve in a jar and enjoy mouthwatering pickle.it helps to digest food immediately.
You can even serve pickle with parathas or chapatis. Drain the water and let them cool. This nimbu ka achaar is quick, completely oil-free and absolutely traditional in taste. Pressure cooking lemons combined with salt, chilli and. Ingredients for Quick Chilli Pickle Recipe.