Primavera Penne Pasta Salad.
You can cook Primavera Penne Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Primavera Penne Pasta Salad
- You need 16 oz of of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of halved Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped Green Onions.
- You need 2/3 cup of chopped Yellow Peppers.
- It’s 1 packages of of crispy cooked crumbled Bacon.
- It’s 1/3 of of package of Queso Fresco crumbled.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian Salad Dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of Crunchy Red Seedless Grapes.
- Prepare 1/4 each of of Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Primavera Penne Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large serving bowl, combine tomatoes, green pepper and onions, and grapes..
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetables and grapes. Combine in bacon bits and Queso fresco..
- Then add seasoning and salad dressing. Top with more bacon and Queso fresco..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yields 8-10 servings..