Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp. If you liked the video then like , comment , share and subscribe. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
My men in the house loved it and thought it wasn't too rich and cheesy. With that in mind I did alter it slightly only b/c of what I Garlic Shrimp Pasta Bake. Cheesy Baked Shrimp and Spinach DipPeas and Crayons. You can cook Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 1 kg of large SHRIMP cleaned, trimmed.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar CHEESE.
- You need 1 cup of grated quick melt CHEESE.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BREAD CRUMBS.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salted BUTTER.
- It’s 5 of gloves minced GARLIC.
- You need 1 pc of minced red BELL PEPPER.
- It’s 1 pc of minced green BELL PEPPER.
A silky, cheesy macaroni sauce with plump, juicy garlic shrimp (prawns) AND a crunchy, golden parmesan topping. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! More low carb shrimp recipes coming your way, unless I hear otherwise! For more seafood, check out my lemon baked cod.
Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp step by step
- Slice the back of each shrimp from head to tail. Remove the black vein and open shrimp like butterfly. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. When the butter is melted, remove from heat..
- Combine garlic and bell pepper with the melted butter..
- In a separate bowl, mix all the cheese and bread crumbs..
- Prepare baking tray lined with parchment (or foil). Arrange shrimps side by side, meat facing up. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place butter mixture on each shrimp followed by the cheese mixture..
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 8 to 10 minutes..
And if you're just really feeling the easy recipes, try. Our Thai shrimp recipe is superb for a party. Medium to jumbo shrimp are tossed in a spicy chili-garlic sauce, then broiled in the oven for a few minutes. Lay shrimp on their sides on a baking sheet. Spicy, garlicky, and sweet all at once, these crispy chili garlic shrimp will be your new favorite takeout dish at home in your own kitchen!