Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients. I think sometimes people who don't bake very often do not realize that cookies can really be a simple thing to make. This a healthy way to satisfy a chocolate chip cookie craving without. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
The best way to make soft chocolate chip cookies is to slightly under-bake the cookies. In order to slightly under-bake the cookies, the edges Silicone Spatula: A great all-purpose spatula is a must-have. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. You can cook Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter,softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. I only needed one look at the picture of those peanut butter cookies before it was on. How to make our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort food at it's finest.
Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients step by step
- First get a bowl put half a cup butter softened and then add 3/4 cup of brown sugar then mix until smooth then add 1 egg and mix then add 1 1/4 cup of flour then mix until it turns into a dough after it’s finished add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips then mix then get the oven tray put on the oven tray the butter paper and do the shape you want then put it on 180° on 8 to 10 minutes after everything is done enjoy !!.
I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. Flavor: They have a sweet, buttery, toffy-like cookie flavor, loaded with chocolate chips. Quick & Easy to make: No bringing the ingredients to. The Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookies From Scratch. There are lots of chocolate chip cookie recipes out there, but this is the one I go to the most.