Creamy Coconut Soya Overnight Oatmeal. Add the oatmeal, pour in milk, yoghurt, almond, seeds and raisins. Overnight Coconut Oatmeal is a super easy, healthy and delicious breakfast recipe for busy weekday mornings. Your kids will LOVE it as much as you do!
After you try this, I doubt you'll want the fast food oatmeal on the way to work anymore. Customer Review: Beth's Overnight Oatmeal Bar. I have been eating this in the creamy coconut flavor for months, every morning and love it. You can cook Creamy Coconut Soya Overnight Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Coconut Soya Overnight Oatmeal
- It’s 3 tbs of instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of sliced almond.
- Prepare 6 of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 of strawberry (cut cubes).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soya coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of flaxseeds (grind first).
I add to it a tsp of ceylon cinnamon, a tsp of Qia superfood Buckwheat. Throw in a handful of mini chocolate chips if desired. Piña Colada: Use coconut yogurt and coconut milk. Add a few drops pure vanilla extract, and use diced pineapple as your fruit of choice (or skip the.
Creamy Coconut Soya Overnight Oatmeal instructions
- Pour all of the ingredients into one jar, sprinkle the flaxseed on top, and let it sit overnight in a fridge. Multiply the recipe if you desire for extra amount of it..
- This is for about 250ml capacity..
- The kind of oatmeal that I used..
- The kind of soya milk that I used..
- The dried cranberries that I used..
We wanted to boost your morning bowl with oats with a blend of superfoods (and no added sugar!) to Rolled oats*, dried coconut*, buckwheat groats*, inulin*, chia seeds*, hemp seeds*, flavor*. Produced in a facility that uses milk, other tree nuts, peanuts and soy. Vegan Overnight Oats are the easiest make-ahead breakfast! You can prepare several at a time and have a nutritious When I first heard about overnight oatmeal, I was SO confused. I prefer Silk Soy Vanilla Milk, but you can use coconut.