Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge. Washed rice and put into slow cooker. See great recipes for Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge too! Congee is Chinese rice porridge, which can be served plain, sweet, or savory.
Baby rice porridge to a Chinese mother means rice and wholesome ingredients home cooked to perfect softness and tastiness. In many East Asian countries, rice porridge or congee is one of the first semi-solid food babies eat after milk. It is one of the most important baby food a Chinese mother. You can make Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge by using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it:
Ingredients of Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge
- It’s 2 tbsp of white rice.
- Prepare of Few small chunks of cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet corn puree.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg yolk.
- Prepare 400 ml of homemade chicken stock.
- You need 1 block of plain cheese(laughing cow brand).
Deluxe Baby Porridge – Congee (rice porridge), Asian comfort food great for babies. She has been cooking the sweet potato porridge for her daughter and can't wait for my new baby recipes. Onion has many medicinal benefits and stimulates good appetite. I also add an egg yolk towards the end of.
Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge step by step
- Washed rice and put into slow cooker.
- Add chicken stock and cauliflower.
- Set to auto mode estimated for around 3 hours.
- When become porridge, add sweet corn puree and egg yolk. Stir well.
- Add grated cheese on top before serving.
Sweet corn fried rice is one of kids' favorite at home. I make it often for their lunch box without any sauces and still turns out great. For more sweet corn recipes you may like to check Sweet corn pakoda Sweet corn soup Corn chaat Sweet corn cutlet Corn cheese sandwich. Corey Lee's summery porridge is a cross between traditional Chinese congee and Italian risotto. Top with a little of the scallop-tamari broth.