KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA. This kabocha-crust pepperoni pizza is a great low-carb alternative to regular pizza. It is healthy and delicious, too! DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and loaded with pepperoni.
The secret to great pepperoni flavor? My kids love pizza, so pepperoni pizza is usually a surefire dinner win. Spread pizza sauce over partially baked crust. You can create KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA by using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that:
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- It’s 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- You need of Red pepper flakes optional.
- Prepare of Dried parsley flakes optional.
Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Pepperoni is widely available at grocery stores, and with a few additional basic ingredients like pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan and Pillsbury pizza crust, you can have a whole pepperoni. You won't miss the gluten in this crust! Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA instructions
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..
Using cauliflower for pizza crust produces a great low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo substitute for pizza. If you want to add pepperoni or another kind of pizza topping, it can be added halfway through the baking time. Pesto or barbecue sauce and chicken are other varieties I'd like to try in the future. Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese. Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.